Keto Friendly Strawberry Muffins Recipe
Since I have quite a bit of knowledge of the gluten free lifestyle thanks to my youngest daughter, I know how to bake up some yummy gluten free treats.
Not going to lie, at first it was a major learning curve but with years of practice, I have some tasty recipes in my collection.
One of them happens to be these Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Strawberry Muffins. Made with almond flour, they are loaded with clean ingredients and easy to make.
Make Keto Friendly Strawberry Muffins
You can also make these low-carb & keto-friendly by subbing the honey for sukrin gold, or stevia & using unsweetened almond milk.
These Strawberry muffins go so well with a nice, hot drink! You can sweeten them with honey or go the low-carb route (see below).
They bake up so nice & fluffy!
Here is how I made these Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Strawberry Muffins:
These muffins are mega moist and can be made so many different ways. Just swap out the one cup of fruit for another and the possibilities can be endless!
Keto Strawberry Muffins Recipe
You can even make these muffins keto by swapping the honey for 1/4 cup sukrin gold sweetener, and by using unsweetened almond milk.
Gluten Free & Dairy Free Strawberry Muffins
- 2 cups ground almond flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons Sukrin Gold use honey for regular recipe
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- line your muffin tin with cupcake wrappers
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, eggs, honey, creamer, lemon juice, and baking soda
- Combine until just mixed.
- Fold in the strawberries
- Fill cupcake wrappers 3/4 of the way.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.