These easy peanut butter cookies are made with SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener. Perfect for snacking, this easy dessert is idea for those who need to reduce their refined sugar consumption. This post contains affiliate links. All views expressed are that of our own.
Cooking and baking are two of my favorite past times. I especially love when recipes are as simple as these Easy 4 Ingredient SPLENDA® Peanut Butter Cookies!
Since several of my family members cannot enjoy conventional sugar like the rest of us, I think it is important to make SWEET SWAPS™ when baking and cooking.
SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener has the sweet taste of sugar, but fewer calories, so you can continue to enjoy foods you love and feel good about the choices you’re making.
By using SPLENDA® in these “4 Ingredient SPLENDA® Peanut Butter Cookies” I was able to cut more than 600 calories from my cookie recipe!
I especially love the SPLENDA® baking blends and granulated because they allow me to make my favorite recipes without all that sugar super easily. Traditionally, these 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies would take one cup of white sugar.
By using SPLENDA® Granulated, I needed 1 cup to create cookies with a very similar taste and consistency as my famous 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies.
It feels great knowing that my family can still enjoy cookies, but with less calories versus conventional types.
I love that I can replace three tablespoons of sugar per day with SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, and I save 130 calories per day.
I typically have about three cups of coffee a day so it works out well.
When Santa comes to our house every year, he has really taken a liking to peanut butter cookies.
I heard through the grapevines that he is watching his calories so I am sure he will love these Easy 4 Ingredient SPLENDA® Peanut Butter Cookies.
SPLENDA Cookies Ingredients
- 1 cup of No Added Sugar Peanut Butter
- 1 + 1/3 cups of SPLENDA® granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Make Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix thoroughly until a thick dough forms.
Form tablespoons of dough and place them out 2″ apart on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
Using a fork, gently press down and cross hatch the cookies.
Bake for 8-10 mins. I would check them at the 8-minute mark to prevent burning. These will firm up as they cool.
This recipe made 15 cookies for us, but could easily be doubled to make more cookies.
Easy 4 Ingredient Splenda Peanut Cookies
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- Mixing bowl
- 1 cup No added sugar peanut butter *still has 2 grams of sugar per 2 tablespoons
- 1 cup Splenda Granulated Sweetener
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix thoroughly. Chill dough in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Form tablespoons of dough and place them out 2″ apart on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Using a fork, gently press down and cross hatch the cookies.
- Bake for 8-10 mins. Check cookies at the 8 minute mark if using a dark cookie sheet to prevent burning.
- Cool cookies for 10 minutes.