These Super Easy Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are so soft and chewy. It’s amazing how only 3 ingredients bake into such a delicious cookie. You won’t believe it until you try it!
When it comes to baking, I am all about the quick, and easy recipes. Sure, I love to get a little fancy once in a while, but for the most part, simplicity is key with three young children.
I love these super easy 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies. Why? Well, because they are virtually fool proof and inexpensive.
Over 10 years ago, I stumbled across this three ingredient peanut butter cookie recipe in a little cookbook. I was in awe that 1 egg, peanut butter, and sugar would produce such a drool worthy cookie. I wish I had discovered this recipe much sooner!
Are 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies Gluten Free?
Yes, these cookies are gluten free! That makes them a perfect and quick dessert for people with gluten allergies! Most store bought gluten free cookies are higher priced than traditional cookies, so these are a blessing!
How to Make 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Ingredients (yields 16 cookies)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup of sugar-I found 3/4 of a cup also works!
Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
Mix all three ingredients well
Spoon small balls of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet
Gently press down, and form cross hatches using a fork on each ball
Bake them for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees
Allow them to fully cool, and enjoy you super easy three ingredient peanut butter cookies!
Printable Recipe Below:
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 egg
- 1 cup peanut butter creamy or chunky
- 1 cup white sugar
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all three ingredients well
- Spoon small balls of dough onto an un-greased cookie sheet
- Gently press down, and form cross hatches using a fork on each ball
- Bake them for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees
- Allow them to fully cool, and enjoy you super easy three ingredient peanut butter cookies!
Looking for more easy cookies, you must try these Snickerdoodle Cake Mix Cookies.