Cool Ranch Grilled Chicken Salad Wraps feature white meat chicken is marinaded with ranch seasoning, grilled, tossed with ranch dressing & served in a wrap. This is a go-to summer meal for our family. This post has been sponsored by Hidden Valley® and Glad®. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Now that June is here, grilling has been our preferred method of cooking. Thankfully, there are just so many delicious grilled recipes that can be made quickly and easily.
One of my favorite grilled chicken recipes are these Cool Ranch Chicken Salad Wraps because my entire family enjoys them, and they are easy to make! They are perfect for the summer grilling season because they are quick to make, and can even be made ahead of time!
Any chance I can get to grill, I typically take advantage of. I love to grill because my kitchen stays cleaner, there is less clean up, and the results are always delicious. I find that you can always turn even the cheapest cut of meat into something tasty when you marinate it.
Marinades are some of my favorite things to whip up. I love to use what I have on hand, and the versatility of marinating proteins like chicken are almost endless.
I recently whipped up these delicious Ranch Chicken Salad Wraps. They are a family fave because you can use the ranch-flavored chicken as the main star of the dish or in a wrap, pasta, or other easy-to-assemble salad.
Today, I decided that these Grilled Chicken Wraps featuring marinated chicken strips enveloped in creamy Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing were too good not to share.
To marinate the chicken strips, I added 1 tablespoon of E.V.O.O and 2 tablespoons of water to a glass bowl along with a Hidden Valley Ranch Dry Dips packet.
I evenly tossed the chicken to make a marinade and covered the glass dish with Glad Press ‘n Seal.
Once the chicken marinated for at least 1 hour, I put it on the grill over low heat until done. Once clear juices ran freely from the thickest part of the breast, I removed them and allowed the meat to rest for 10 mins.
After it rested, I cut it into small cubes, and then added 1/2 cup of celery and 1/2 cup of ranch.
I love how this dressing is easy to control with the flip cap! You can instantly add flavor to any meal with just a pop of the cap!
This made the boldest, most flavorful chicken ever! We all know sometimes grilled chicken can taste dry, but the dressing makes this a winning recipe!You can eat this ranch chicken salad either alone, on a bed of greens or in a wrap. We preferred a wrap because then, you can add tomato, avocado, greens, and cheese to make a delicious warm weather meal that is ideal for summer fun!
I love the crunch of the celery and the creamy flavor of the ranch in this easy-to-eat wrap.
Find everything you need to recreate this meal effortlessly at Walmart.
Remember, you can make these ahead of time and wrap them for later thanks to Glad Press ‘n Seal! I will be batch grilling this summer so when I need a quick meal after the beach, everything will be ready to go!
Ultimate Double Ranch Grilled Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 2 lbs white meat chicken
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dry Drip
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 6 10″ White Wraps
- 2 whole tomatoes sliced
- 1 whole avocado (remove pith), sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup greens your choice of lettuce*
- Toss raw chicken with water, oil, and dry ranch packet. Coat until it is fully combined and chicken is coated. Allow chicken to marinade for 1 hour or longer in a covered dish.
- Grill chicken until internal temperature reaches 165 f.
- Once done, allow meat to rest on a plate for 10 minutes. Once rested, slice meat into small cubes.
- Add cubes to a bowl, and then add in 1/2 cup of ranch and chopped celery stalks.
- Mix until combined and place chicken salad in the fridge until chilled.
- Once chilled, line wraps with greens, tomato, avocado, and cheese. Add in a 4-5 tablespoons of chicken salad and wrap. Enjoy!