Looking for some totally cute homemade Christmas Gift Basket ideas for family or friends? These 3 Cute Reindeer Christmas gift baskets are perfect for kids or the candy lover in your life! Thank you, R.M. Palmer chocolates for sponsoring today’s reindeer post.
Happy Black Friday! Today, starts the official kick off to the 2019 holiday shopping season. While I have mostly avoided the stores, I was able to score the deals I needed for my kids online. Hopefully, you all will have the same kind of luck of finding the perfect gifts regardless of how you shop!
But, if you love the thrill of a hand-made, sentimental, heartfelt gift that is fun to put together, I have the perfect gift ideas for you all.
How about making your own Reindeer gift basket? I have constructed 3 different gifting scenarios for the little reindeer enthusiast in your life. They each are pretty easy to make, and feature the incredibly adorable Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer chocolate novelties from R.M. Palmer company.
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer chocolate novelties
New to the 2019 season, you can find these R.M. Palmer chocolate-flavored novelties nation-wide in stores like Target, Dollar Tree, Walmart, and more! These new for 2019 candies include the following offerings:
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer Big Pop, 2.75 oz A jumbo, Double Crunch pop that is perfect for EVERY stocking or gift basket/bag.
- Rudolph & Pals, 2.5 oz – Available in Sam the Snowman, Bumble, Santa, and Rudolph (white and milk chocolaty flavor)
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer Snack Mix, 3.5 oz – Featuring tiny character-themed chocolaty pieces (filled with home style peanut butter, and mini pretzels.
If these are not the cutest little candies, then I am not sure what is! Everyone loves the very iconic tale of Rudolph so these candies truly do tug at the heart strings and bring back lost of nostalgia.
They also make the perfect sweet addition to my DIY reindeer gift baskets that every boy and girl are sure to love.
How to Make Your Own Reindeer Gift Basket
- Basket (wicker, or cloth will work)
- Ornament Nose or Colored Dots, Fuzz Balls
- Antlers Headband (to take apart)
- Hot glue gun
- Basket filler
- Plastic basket wrap
- Fillers like R.M. Palmer candies
- Take your reindeer antlers and clip them where they meet the plastic headband. You will need pliers or super sharp scissors.
- Hot glue the openings where the antlers attached to the headband closed.
- Remove the gold end of the ornament where the hook goes.
- Hot glue the ornament to the basket.
- Hot glue the ears.
- Add basket filler and your gift ideas.
For the fabric basket, the only change we made was using a flat-back green nose made of thick, shiny foil card stock. You can also use pom poms, red ornaments, or whatever you prefer.
Reindeer Gift Basket Fillers
- R.M. Palmer chocolate-flavored novelties (Bumble, Sam the Snowman, Rudolph)
- coloring books
- tote bag
- art set
- lip balm
- lip gloss
- Story book
- board books
- modeling dough
- building blocks
- paddle ball
As you can see, it doesn’t have to cost a fortune to make a reindeer holiday gift basket. The combos presented were each under $25! I bought many of the items at the dollar store or Target Bullseye Playground.
I hope you are inspired to head to your local retailer and pick up some adorable R.M. Palmer novelties.
More DIY Budget Holiday Gift Ideas
- Chocolate Stocking Stuffers You Didn’t Know Existed
- DIY Christmas Gifts for Lower Budgets
- Tissue Paper Christmas Wreath
R.M. Palmer chocolates are officially licensed products. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (C) & or TM The Rudolph Co., L.P. All elements under license to Character Arts, LLC. All rights reserved.
*Other featured products hold the Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (C) & or TM The Rudolph Co., L.P. All elements under license to Character Arts, LLC. All rights reserved. licensed and are available at Target Bullseye Playground. Bumble Mug is by Zak Designs.