This Tik Tok famous Feta Tomato Pasta dish is both creamy and delicious, thanks to the freshly baked feta cheese, tomato, and garlic. The addition of sausage adds flavorful protein.
Do you love creamy and delicious pasta dishes? If so, then you’re going to love this sausage feta pasta. Filled with Italian sausage, red pepper flakes, and feta cheese, this dish is sure to please your taste buds. Best of all, it’s simple and easy to make with delicious leftovers!
Why I love this Pasta
Flavorful – The sweet tomato and roasted garlic balance the salty, creamy feta.
Reheats well – This pasta dish actually tastes even better the next day! Save leftovers for up to 4 days!
Perfect for garden-fresh tomatoes – Have excess cherry tomatoes from your garden? We did too when we made this so it saved us a lot of money!
Sausage Feta Pasta Ingredients
Pasta – I love the way bowtie pasta is shaped, but you could use any variety you might have in your pantry.
Sausage – We love Bianco Italian Sausage, but you can use any variety you may prefer. If you do not like sausage you can add a pound of precooked chicken, or even ground beef.
Feta Cheese – I used fresh feta cheese from a Lebanese bakery. However, you can use any block style you can find at your grocery store. I do not recommend crumble variety because it is not as creamy or tasty.
Tomatoes – Cherry or grape tomatoes from the garden are the BEST! If you can’t get garden-fresh then store bought will do!
There are other ingredients that make this pasta fantastic! Get the full recipe in the printable recipe card below!
How to Make Feta Pasta
Slice Italian sausage into ¼” coins. Brown over medium heat until cooked throughout, set aside.
In a 9″ x 13″ pan, add the tomatoes, and garlic cloves. Top with feta cheese, oil, and spices.
Bake for 30 minutes at 400°F.
While feta and tomatoes are baking, boil the pasta until al dente.
Once feta and tomatoes are done baking, carefully remove the pan from the oven, and mix the bubbly cheese, and soft tomatoes together. It will be very soft and creamy mixture.
Add in the strained pasta, sausage coins, and fresh basil; mix.
Serve warm! Enjoy!
Have leftovers? This dish stores perfectly once cooled in an airtight container in the refrigerator. At this time I am unsure if this can be frozen as it might ruin the texture of the feta cheese. Reheat in the oven or microwave to heat throughout.
More Pasta Recipes to Try Today!
Pasta is an economical base for many dinners. Check out some of our favorite meals.
Creamy & Delicious Sausage Feta Pasta
- Oven adjusted to center rack position
- 9 x 13 baking dish
- 5-quart stockpot
- cutting board & knife
- wooden spoon
- Measuring cups & spoons
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage
- 5 cups grape tomatoes
- 1½ pounds feta cheese block style works best
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 12 ounces bowtie pasta
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian spices
- ½ cup fresh basil
- 6 whole garlic cloves peeled
- Slice Italian sausage into ¼" coins. Brown over medium heat until cooked throughout, set aside.
- In a 9" x 13" pan, add the tomatoes, and garlic cloves. Top with feta cheese, oil, and spices.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400°F.
- While feta and tomatoes are baking, boil the pasta until al dente.
- Once feta and tomatoes are done baking, carefully remove the pan from the oven, and mix the bubbly cheese, and soft tomatoes together. It will be very soft and creamy mixture.
- Add in the strained pasta, sausage coins, and fresh basil; mix.
- Serve warm! Enjoy!