Ultimate Buffalo Chicken Nachos are the perfect game day recipe. Every cheesy, crispy, crunchy bite is total perfection. This crowd-pleasing appetizer is ideal for game days or parties.
Buffalo Chicken Nachos…oh how those three words make my foodie heart flutter. I do not know who invented this combination but hats off to them. Seriously, buffalo chicken dip + nachos are two of my favorite foods ever. Jared and I are constantly ordering either the dip, nachos, or wings when we have our date nights so it totally works.
I have never actually enjoyed Buffalo Chicken Nachos at home, but I knew it was something I wanted to whip up after a friend made them for game days. My family loves spice which is kind of neat so snacks that kick things up a notch are well-received.
My family loves spice which is kind of neat so snacks that kick things up a notch are well-received.
These Buffalo Chicken Nachos are so cheesy and yummy. I combine the shredded chicken, cream cheese, and pepper sauce to make a cream cheese chicken base. Then I carefully tuck some in between each layer of chips to make sure they are all even.Then comes the blue cheese drizzle, the celery pieces, and the shredded cheese.
I use my cast iron pan to get a toasty, evenly baked chip.
Then comes the blue cheese drizzle, the celery pieces, and the shredded cheese.
Once they come out of the oven they are ready to enjoy!
Ultimate Buffalo Chicken Nachos
- 12" cast iron skillet
- 6 cups Tortilla chips
- 1 lb cooked white meat chicken shredded
- 1/4 cup red hot sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese dressing
- 2 stalks celery sliced thin
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add chips to the cast iron skillet.
- In a bowl, combine the cooked white meat chicken, celery, hot sauce, blue cheese dressing and cream cheese.
- Evenly distribute the chicken mixture over the chips.
- Sprinkle chips with cheddar.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Swizzle with additional blue cheese dressing and hot sauce if desired. -Enjoy!