Sip on a refreshing cocktail this summer with our BEST Peach Mojito Recipe. This delicious drink is great for parties, BBQs, and more! We know you’ll fall in love with this recipe the first time you taste it so don’t wait to make it for your next event. You won’t be disappointed when you see how pretty these drinks look too! This post is sponsored by Torani. All views expressed are that of our own.
Picking the perfect peach at the grocery store can be a daunting task. They come in all different shapes, colors, and sizes. Some are juicy and sweet while others are dry and bland. If you’re looking for that perfect summer drink to cool you down on these hot days, look no further than this recipe because technically, you don’t need any fresh peaches! Thanks to Torani Puremade Zero Sugar Peach Syrup, you can have a tasty cocktail without any added sugar or the need for fresh peaches, but we still love the way they look so we added some!
This is one of my absolute favorite drinks because it’s light and refreshing but still has plenty of flavor from the Torani Puremade Zero Sugar Peach Syrup, mint, fresh peaches (optional), and lime juice. Plus it only takes about five minutes to make so there’s no excuse not to try it out this weekend! So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
- Muddler – This is typically a tool used to crush drink ingredients like fresh mint, and add ins. You can also use a mortar and pestle if you do not have one, or chop your stuff up really fine.
- Drink shaker – To mix the drink with. You can technically stir everything in, but if you are feeling fancy use one!
- Shot glass – 1-ounce size to measure the rum, Torani, and lime juice.
- Knife – To cut the lime and peach with.
- Cutting board – To cut the lime, and peach on.
- Tall glasses – Mine held 12 ounces
- Straws *optional – Good to mix, and sip your drink.
- Club soda – provides an effervescent fizz and is the vessel which helps to dilute the rum & syrup.
- Torani Puremade Zero Sugar Peach Syrup – Adds a sugar-free peach flavor. It is also GMO-free, contains no artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, or sugar. It is made with ingredients like monk fruit and stevia for a delicious flavor. Torani also has a Puremade Zero Sugar Sweetener which is like a simple syrup that you can use instead of the peach for a classic mojito.
- White rum – Has very little flavor and adapts well to the fresh fruit, mint, and Torani Puremade Zero Sugar Peach Syrup.
- Fresh mint – You do not want to use regular peppermint or spearmint leaves. There is an actual mint called Mojito Mint which works best for this drink.
- Fresh peach – This is optional and technically not strictly low-carb, but makes for a tasty experience as you drink this refreshing summer cocktail. If you are on keto you will want to skip the fresh peach.
- Lime – A traditional mojito is pretty much just mint + lime. I think keeping the lime in the drink was a tasty choice to add the right amount of “tang”.
- Ice cubes – Every good drink tastes best on the rocks and this is no exception.
- Grab a glass and fill it with muddled peach and mint leaves.
- Add ice cubes or crushed ice to the glass, or drink shaker. For pictures purposes I just added my ice to the glass.
- Add 1oz of Torani Puremade Zero Sugar Peach Syrup, white rum, 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice and ice to a drink shaker. Shake vigorously until chilled.
- Pour mix in the glass, and top off with 4 ounces of chilled club soda.
- Serve right away with or without a straw!
Get ready to enjoy one of our favorite cocktails this summer season on repeat! Cheers! Want to make your very own Peach Mojito the low-carb way? Be sure to head on over to Torani to explore all their Torani Puremade Zero Sugar Syrups online at torani.com
How to Make the Best Peach Mojito
- drink muddler
- drink shaker
- Cutting board
- tall glasses
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 ounce Torani Puremade Zero Sugar Peach Syrup
- 1 ounce white rum
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 4 ounces club soda
- 1 tablespoon mojito mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh peach optional
- Grab a glass and fill it with muddled peach and mint leaves. Add ice cubes or crushed ice to the glass, or drink shaker. For pictures purposes I just added my ice to the glass.
- Add 1oz of Torani Puremade Zero Sugar Peach Syrup, white rum, 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice and ice to a drink shaker. Shake vigorously until chilled.
- Pour mix in the glass, and top off with 4 ounces of chilled club soda. Serve right away with or without a straw!
Leave a Reply