Cheesy Meatball Bombs Recipe
These warm & gooey Cheesy Meatball Bombs are exactly what you need at your football tailgating party! Thank you al fresco for sponsoring today’s post.
Are you ready for the Big Game? I know we are getting prepped and have been planning out all sorts of delicious goodness now that our team home team has won. I am trying to stick with a menu that is quick and easy. No one has time to be slaving in the kitchen when all they want to do is celebrate and have fun. That is why these Cheesy Meatball Bombs featuring al fresco Gourmet Chicken Meatballs are ideal!
Haven’t tried al fresco Gourmet Chicken Meatballs? Well, you MUST! I admit, I am not the biggest traditional meatball fan, but these are anything but normal! These Cheesy Meatball Bombs are scrumptious! They can be found in your grocer’s freezer and feature 50% less fat verses beef, or pork meatballs. They are also gluten-free, and pork free. Plus, they are fully cooked, and take minutes to heat, or seconds if you choose the microwave.
The flavor is also outstanding even without any heavy sauces. That is why I knew they would be ideal for some quick and easy Cheesy Chicken Meatball Bombs. A package of crescent dough, and some shredded mozzarella pair perfectly with this meatball.
Want to learn how to make these Cheesy Meatball Bombs ? Here is what you will need:
- 1 package of crescent roll dough- you can easily double this to two, or three
- 8 al fresco Caramelized Onion Gourmet Chicken Meatballs
- 1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- *optional- 1/2 cup of marinara sauce
- Muffin or cupcake tin- lightly sprayed with non-stick
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray your muffin tin lightly with non-stick
- Cook your meatballs for 1:25 minutes in the microwave
- Unroll your crescent dough and spread each triangle out into one muffin tin slot
- Add one heated meatball to each crescent roll triangle
Tuck over the corners to semi-cover the meatballs and cheese