This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SummerMrCoffeeMoments #CollectiveBias
This Frozen Coffee Recipe is a delicious beverage that can be made in the comfort of your own home. Skip the drive through, and enjoy your favorite flavor–like Pumpkin Spice right at home!
Ahh, the last few weeks of summer is in full swing in our home. Our kids start school in exactly two weeks, and soon we will have to get back to a new routine.
Boy, do I, or should I say we, love the lazy days of summer. Sure, I cannot wait until the fall hits (as you can tell from my hybrid drink) but I really do want to enjoy every last bit of summertime.
Soon, it will be back to busy mornings, crucial organization skills, and lots of preparation. We do enjoy the hustle and bustle of back to school, but let’s just say coffee (and lots of it) help us to survive!
Ok, so I might be over exaggerating a little but coffee really is key around here! We love it in all varieties too! Cappuccinos, lattes, espresso shots, iced coffee, hot coffee and frozen coffee all make the days tastier!
We have probably invested more money that we want to even think about on fancy coffee house drinks and have tried lots of coffee gadgets. However, our new favorite is the Mr. Coffee® One-Touch Coffeehouse™.
Mr. Coffee® One-Touch Coffeehouse™
If you are thinking about adding an elevated, new coffee machine to your daily routine, the Mr. Coffee® One-Touch Coffeehouse™ is perfect. This machine was launched in Fall 2018, and is a best selling item on Amazon.com.
I love how I don’t have to run to the overpriced coffee shop down the street now for a hot or iced latte because I can easily make them at home.
My other espresso machine produced tasty drinks, but it had like 10 pieces that only Jared knew how to assemble and disassemble. Mr. Coffee® is easy to use, uncomplicated, and creates reliable results.
Choose from a single or double shot of espresso, then let the automatic milk frother steam your milk into a light and airy foam.
Mr. Coffee® One-Touch Coffeehouse™ Features
- 19-Bar Italian pump: Brews great quality espresso.
- One-Touch control panel: Allows you to choose from a single or double shot of Espresso, Cappuccino or Latte.
- Integrated automatic milk frother: Turns your favorite milk (whole, skim, 2%, soy, almond, etc) into a light, creamy foam with ease.
- Removable milk reservoir: Easy to fill and clean. Great for storing leftover milk in the fridge.
- Adjustable cup tray: Accommodates large mugs or small demitasse cups. It also fits two espresso cups for more convenience.
- One touch easy clean cycle.
- Thermocouple heating system: Heats water quickly and evenly.
Mr. Coffee® One-Touch Coffeehouse™ Drinks
The beverage possibilities and flavor combinations are endless with this machine. You can easily make the following hot or iced beverage at-home and skip the coffeehouse line! #NewellHomeRefresh
- Iced & Hot Lattes
- Iced Coffee
- Frozen Coffee using espresso
- Double Espresso
- Cafe Latte
- Hot Mocha
- Flat White
Ingredients for Frozen Coffee
Since we love summer and are excited to peep the fall, we are featuring a Pumpkin Spice Frozen Coffee recipe today that makes 2 large drinks or 3 medium. If you prefer plain frozen coffee, skip the pumpkin, pumpkin spice, and consider using chocolate sauce.
- 6 shots espresso
- 2 cups of whole milk
- 1/3 cup pureed pumpkin
- 2 cups of ice
- 1 1/2 tsps pumpkin spice
- 3 shots of vanilla flavor syrup
- real whipped cream for topping
- candy pumpkins
How to Make Frozen Coffee
Make your espresso shots using the Mr. Coffee® One-Touch Coffeehouse™ and set them aside.
In a blender, add your espresso, milk, nice, pureed pumpkin, 1 tsp. pumpkin spice, and vanilla.
Blend on iced beverage mode until creamy and icy.
Pour into glasses, and then add whipped cream, straw, and a candy pumpkin. Sprinkle with additional pumpkin spice.
Pumpkin Spice Frozen Coffee
- 9 ounces espresso 6 shots
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 cups ice
- 1 1/2 tsps. pumpkin spice
- 4 1/2 ounces vanilla flavor syrup
- 1/2 cup real whipped cream
- Make your espresso shots using the Mr. Coffee® One-Touch Coffeehouse™ and set them aside.
- In a blender, add your espresso, milk, nice, pureed pumpkin, 1 tsp. pumpkin spice, and vanilla.
- Blend on iced beverage mode until creamy and icy.
- Pour into glasses, and then add whipped cream, straw, and a candy pumpkin. Sprinkle with additional pumpkin spice.