Concentrated breakfast tea is poured over ice, almond milk, and sugar-free vanilla syrup and topped with frothy almond milk. Served with a straw, this deliciously invigorating iced tea beverage makes for a delicious drink experience that will feel as if you are indulging. This post is sponsored by Torani. All views expressed are that of our own. #naturalearthydrinks
Looking for a delicious, sugar-free iced drink beverage that tastes dessert-like? If so, you have come to the right place. This Vanilla Iced Tea Latte Recipe is so good that it tastes sinful! Made with Torani Puremade Zero Sugar Vanilla Syrup, this earthy drink is low in calories.
In honor of Earth Day which is April 22, 2020, we wanted to create a drink that was as close to nature as possible. I opted for plant-based ingredients and sugar-free vanilla syrup.
You all know I am a huge fan of Torani Syrups and was especially excited that they now have a new line, Puremade, that is sugar-free. In fact, this new line is made with natural sweeteners that contain zero calories. Each flavor has no artificial sweeteners, colors, or preservatives which is rare with most sugar-free syrups!
Available in classic flavors like vanilla, hazelnut, and caramel–these syrups are perfect for adding some excitement to your next latte.
I especially love the Torani Puremade Zero Sugar Vanilla Syrup because it has a delicious, subtle flavor that is not at all overwhelming. It was such a smooth, flavorful, addition to our iced black tea latte.
Best of all, making an Iced Tea Latte is easy, peasy. You just need a few wholesome ingredients to brew up a tasty, earthy drink.
Iced tea latte tips
Making an iced tea latte is super easy and requires just a few key items. You don’t need any fancy equipment. In fact, you really just need a frother, or could use a blender to blend your almond milk until light and fluffy.
Using quality tea is also important. I found that 4 steeped bags of NUMI Breakfast Blend Organic Tea provided bold, quality flavor with caffeine.
You could use something like monk fruit, or stevia to naturally sweeten your drink, but the Torani Puremade Zero Sugar Vanilla Syrup added a fantastic taste! It felt like such a cheat drink when in reality it was not!
I love using unsweetened almond milk in my iced drinks because it froths well and has no added sugar. It also truly enhanced the flavor of the NUMI Breakfast Blend Organic Tea.
One last thing I wanted to mention is that you should use a 16-ounce drink cup for this recipe. You will be adding about 13 ounces to the cup, but it works size wise with the ice.
The frothed almond milker cap was more for a luxurious experience, and can be omitted if you are opting for a to-go cup.
Celebrate Earth Day 2020 by enjoying the beauty outdoors. We will be cleaning any litter on our street and planting flowers. Hopefully, there will be a nice Iced Tea Latte to celebrate our little wins! Enjoy!
Iced Tea Latte
- 4 bags NUMI Breakfast Blend Organic Tea
- 6 ounces hot water
- 18 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 2 ounces Torani Puremade Zero Sugar Vanilla Syrup
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Steep 4 NUMI Breakfast Blend Organic Tea bags in 6 ounces of hot water for at least 15 minutes. The longer, the better. I used a tea kettle to heat up my water.
- Once the bags have been steeped, removed them and compost.
- Add 1 ounce of Torani Puremade Zero Sugar Vanilla Syrup to each glass.
- Fill each glass with ice divided evenly and 8 ounces each of almond milk.
- Measure out 3 ounces of tea per cup. If you prefer a greater tea to milk ratio lessen your milk and use more liquid when steeping. However, you might need an additional tea bag for concentration.
- Froth the remaining 2 ounces of almond milk.
- Spoon over the top of each glass and enjoy!