Marbleized 2 Ingredient Springtime Candy Bark Recipe
Looking for a quick, easy, and near fool proof way to impress your kids? You must try out this marbleized 2 ingredient Springtime candy bark recipe! The actual candy portion of this recipe is simply one bag of premium white chocolate morsels, divided and colored with Wilton Food Coloring Gels! By using a simple toothpick, you can create a beautiful, artistic “marbleized” effect! I added some SweetWorks Spring Mix Celebration Sixlets, and Pearls to complete my candie’s look. The mix also contains pink and yellow candies, but I purposely picked those colors out to stick with a blue/green theme.
Here is how to make marbleized 2 ingredient Springtime candy bark:
- Split the bag of white chocolate morsels evenly into two microwave safe bowls.
- Using a microwave melt each bowl of chocolate. You will want to do this in 20 second intervals; stirring each bowl until thin and creamy
- Add a very small amount of food gel to each bowl. One will get the green, and the other will get blue
- Stir each bowl until color if thoroughly mixed in
- On a small parchment lined baking sheet, separate each color into three sections. This will allow you to marbleized the colors.
- Using a toothpick, swirl the colors together until you reach your desired effect.
- Add your toppings
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
- Gently break up your chocolate sheet with your hands, and serve chilled.
I hope you enjoy this Marbleized 2 Ingredient Springtime Candy Bark Recipe and are able to impress your kids!