These Mini S’mores Pies are such an easy and delicious dessert idea. Chocolate and marshmallow are nestled inside miniature pie crusts and broiled in the oven to produce an ooey and gooey campfire favorite anytime of the year!
The weather is heating up and in just a few short days, the unofficial start to summer will be in full swing–it is Memorial Day weekend! Don’t even get me started on just how fast this year is flying by.
I feel time literally whizzed by in a moment. Soon, my kids will be home from school and I will have to plan out our hectic summer. I am sure there will be lots of S’mores making and easy desserts (for rainy days) like these Mini S’mores Pies.
Easy Way to Make S’mores Indoors
Sometimes the weather doesn’t always cooperate in the heat of the summer. Humid day sometimes bring torrential rains by dinner time which ruins outdoor snack making.
But, there is an easy way to make S’mores indoors. These Mini S’mores Pies keep everything in one tasty little vessel. Of course, kids will always find a way to make things messy, but these pies are a S’mores lover’s dream!
How to Make Mini S’mores Pies
Making Mini S’mores pies is super easy! Your kids can help assemble them and easily enjoy them right away or later on.
Of course, eating them while the marshmallow and chocolate are ooey, gooey is the best way. Below is what you will need on-hand to make 6 Mini S’mores Pies.
- 6 mini graham cracker pie shells
- 6 jumbo marshmallows
- 1 large HERSHEY’S bar
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate morsels *or double up on the HERSHEY’S bar
You will also need a broiler-safe pan, and an oven to broil these mini pies with adult supervision.
To make each pie, fill each pie shell with an even amount of chocolate morsels.
Add two squares of HERSHEY’S Chocolate to each. Do not overfill or the marshmallow will not have a place to sit nestled.
Top with a jumbo marshmallow.
Broil on the SECOND to top oven rack for 2-3 minutes or until marshmallow is gently toasted.
Turn off the broiler.
Carefully remove from oven with oven mitts and add two squares of HERSHEY’S Chocolate to each.
Return to oven (oven will be off) and allow the residual heat to warm the chocolate and marshmallow.
How to Reheat Mini S’mores Pies
If you make these ahead of time they chocolate and marshmallow will harden. To soften them both back up, put pies on a baking sheet in the oven.
Make sure the oven rack is on the normal position. Bake at 350 degrees f. for 3-4 minutes or until chocolate and marshmallow are soft.
These Mini S’mores Pies are the cutest and easiest way to enjoy S’mores indoors. Make them for BBQs, parties, or for a mid-week snack!
S’mores Recipes You Will Love
- S’mores Cookies
- S’mores Milkshakes
- S’mores Bombs (crescent dough)
- Toasted Marshmallow Martini
- Strawberry S’mores Ice Cream Sandwiches
Mini S’mores Pies
- 6 Mini Graham Pie Shells
- 1 HERSHEY'S Bar full size
- 1/4 cup Milk chocolate morsels
- 6 Marshmallows JUMBO sized
- To make each pie, fill each pie shell with an even amount of chocolate morsels.
- Add two squares of HERSHEY'S Chocolate to each. Do not overfill or the marshmallow will not have a place to sit nestled.
- Top with a jumbo marshmallow.
- Broil on the SECOND to top oven rack for 2-3 minutes or until marshmallow is gently toasted.
- Turn off broiler.
- Carefully remove from oven with oven mitts and add two squares of HERSHEY'S Chocolate to each.
- Return to oven (oven will be off) and allow the residual heat to warm the chocolate and marshmallow.
- Enjoy warm!