No-Bake BUTTERFINGER® Cream Pie is a decadent, creamy dessert pie that is so dreamy and delicious! You do not need a stove to whip up this chocolaty sensation that you can make in a pie dish.
Can you already feel the hustle and bustle of the holiday season? Stores are already decorated and holiday music is already filling the airways. We are officially in the holiday season folks and that means the next few weeks are gonna be a ton of fun!
I love the Thanksgiving and Christmas so much that I will actually be decorating soon..as in a few days. I just love the lights, and the season that brings families together.
As if you do not already know, food is the way to most people’s hearts…or maybe that is just my family? Anyhow, now is the time of year where you can find me baking up a storm.
My kitchen is half way through the remodeling stage and it feels good to finally step on even terrain verses half wood and half linoleum, but there still is the whole electricity issue. I have about 101 recipes I want to bake but my stove is not exactly connected at the moment.
Ever hear of that saying, “where there is a will, there is a way” well that is my motto. I wont let a lack of flowing electricity through my kitchen stop me from creating holiday treats like my No-Bake BUTTERFINGER® Cream Pie this is the perfect complement to the STOUFFER’S® Family Size Entrees Lasagna I prepared for dinner.
I just love those family-size lasagnas because they can be made partially in the microwave and a toaster or conventional oven. Since my stove was not hooked up I was able to use the later methods, and it worked out beautifully. I had a no-bake pie, and a hearty meal for my family in such a small amount of time!
Since time will be limited during the busy holiday season, I thought sharing a No-Bake BUTTERFINGER® Cream Pie would be a great idea! It can be made ahead of time, and with short cut ingredients like BUTTERFINGER® Bits (you can also crush your own Butterfinger bars.
BUTTERFINGER No-Bake Pie Ingredients
Want to make this No-Bake BUTTERFINGER® Pie for your Thanksgiving company? I bet you do! Using ingredients like NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® Bits cuts down on prep time because the candy bars are already crushed and ready to go!
- 1 cookie crumb crust or 1 package of chocolate sandwich cookies for crust
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- (1) 8 ounce package of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 small tub of whipped topping, defrosted (found in freezer section)
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon each of almond & vanilla extract
- 1 cup plus 1/2 cup of NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® Bits
How to Make BUTTERFINGER No-Bake Pie Ingredients
For the crust, crush the entire package of chocolate cookies until fine. You can use Oreo cookies, or store-bought brand like we used.
Add melted butter, and mix with the cookie crumbs.
Spray a deep dish pie pan with nonstick spray. Firmly pat the cookies into the plate to form the crust. You want to tightly pack it.
In a separate bowl, whip the cream cheese, extract, and sugar.
Add the whipped topping, and mix, but do not over do it-you want it to be fluffy & airy.
Fold in the 1 cup of NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® Bits. If you cannot find the bits, you can crush your own. You need about 2 cups worth.
Add fluffy mixture to the pie shell, and then top with the additional BUTTERFINGER® Bits
Chill the pie in the freezer for 2 hours before serving! If you leave it in there longer, it will be hard to cut. Allow to thaw for at least 30 minutes if you chill it longer than 2 hours.
I recommend using a slightly wet knife to cut this pie so the pieces come out fairly normal looking.
No-Bake BUTTERFINGER Cream Pie Dessert
- 1 1/2 cups BUTTERFINGER bits
- 14.3 oz OREO Cookies crushed until fine
- 2 tbsps melted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese room temp
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a food processor, crush the entire package of chocolate cookies until fine. This will be the base for your crust.
- Add crushed cookie crumbs to a large glass bowl.
- Add melted butter to the crumbs, and mix well .
- Firmly pack the crust ingredients into a deep dish pie pan sprayed with nonstick spray; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream cheese, extract, and sugar.
- Add the whipped topping, and mix, but do not over do it-you want it to be fluffy.
- Fold in the 1 cup of NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® Bits.
- Spoon filling into the pie crust and pat it down evenly.
- Add the remaining half cup of bits to the top of the pie.
- Chill pie for 2 hours before slicing and eating.