No-Bake BUTTERFINGER® Cream Pie is a decadent, creamy dessert pie that is so dreamy and delicious! You do not need a stove to whip up this chocolaty sensation that you can make in a pie dish.
Want to make this No-Bake BUTTERFINGER® Pie? I bet you do! Using ingredients like NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® Bits cuts down on prep time because the candy bars are already crushed and ready to go!
- 1 cookie crumb crust or 1 package of chocolate sandwich cookies for crust
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- (1) 8 ounce package of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 small tub of whipped topping, defrosted (found in freezer section)
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon each of almond & vanilla extract
- 1 cup plus 1/2 cup of NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® Bits
How to Make
For the crust, crush the entire package of chocolate cookies until fine. You can use Oreo cookies, or store-bought brand like we used.
Add melted butter, and mix with the cookie crumbs.
Spray a deep dish pie pan with nonstick spray. Firmly pat the cookies into the plate to form the crust. You want to tightly pack it.
In a separate bowl, whip the cream cheese, extract, and sugar.
Add the whipped topping, and mix, but do not over do it-you want it to be fluffy & airy.
Fold in the 1 cup of NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® Bits. If you cannot find the bits, you can crush your own. You need about 2 cups worth.
Add fluffy mixture to the pie shell, and then top with the additional BUTTERFINGER® Bits
Chill the pie in the freezer for 2 hours before serving! If you leave it in there longer, it will be hard to cut. Allow to thaw for at least 30 minutes if you chill it longer than 2 hours.
I recommend using a slightly wet knife to cut this pie so the pieces come out fairly normal looking.
No-Bake BUTTERFINGER Cream Pie Dessert
- 1 1/2 cups BUTTERFINGER bits
- 14.3 oz OREO Cookies crushed until fine
- 2 tbsps melted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese room temp
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a food processor, crush the entire package of chocolate cookies until fine. This will be the base for your crust.
- Add crushed cookie crumbs to a large glass bowl.
- Add melted butter to the crumbs, and mix well .
- Firmly pack the crust ingredients into a deep dish pie pan sprayed with nonstick spray; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream cheese, extract, and sugar.
- Add the whipped topping, and mix, but do not over do it-you want it to be fluffy.
- Fold in the 1 cup of NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® Bits.
- Spoon filling into the pie crust and pat it down evenly.
- Add the remaining half cup of bits to the top of the pie.
- Chill pie for 2 hours before slicing and eating.