If you are looking for an at-home Valentine’s Day idea, how about a Papa Gino’s Date Night at Home? Even something as simple as ordering pizza can make for a romantic date night. This post is sponsored by Papa Gino’s. All views expressed are that of our own.
Celebrate Valentine’s day with a date night with your love(s). The folks at Papa Gino’s can make that happen easily! With tons of pizza combinations, appetizers, salads, subs, and even desserts–they have all bases covered! The best part is, they often have promo codes where you can save even more!
Starting February 8th– 14th, you can order a heart-shaped pizza to celebrate your loved ones! See restaurant for full details!
How to Enjoy a Pizza Date Night at Home
Not ready to celebrate Valentine’s Day out with the crowds? I get it, —trust me! We have been enjoying most of our Friday date nights in and I wouldn’t have it any other way! There is nowhere as safe, secure, and as cozy as at home. That is why this year, we will be ordering our Papa Gino’s Pizza favorites and enjoying them in our warm pajamas at home.
Papa Gino’s is a New England pizzeria that has become a favorite of our family’s. We have fallen in love with their iconic pizza since we were children. Today, we wanted to share some favorites that would make for a yummy Valentine’s Day dinner at home for your family.
Decorate Your Space
A date night at home for Valentine’s Day can be made romantic and fun with the right décor. I am all about decorating my home for each season. I even have two Christmas trees decorated for Valentine’s Day!
For this date night at home, I picked up some Valentine’s Day wine glasses, napkins, plates, and some table scatter. You do not have to spend a ton to get the mood just right. A candle in the center of your table and a nice tablescape can help set the mood even if you are just enjoying some good, old-fashioned pizza!
Choose an Appetizer
Papa Gino’s has my all-time favorite line up of appetizers. Since all good date nights start with an appetizer, check out what they have to offer!
- Mozzarella Sticks – Deep fried, breaded mozzarella sticks are served with a cup of famous Papa Gino’s marinara sauce.
- French Fries – Cooked until golden-brown these are my personal favorite take-out fries ever!
- Chicken Tenders – Breaded all-white meat chicken is deep-fried until perfection. Serve these with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Chicken Wings – Crispy, and juicy bone-in wings are cooked until crisp and can be enjoyed plain or with your favorite sauce.
- Cheese Bread Sticks – Only the best–these warm, house-made breadsticks are covered in cheese and served with their famous marinara dipping sauce.
Choose Your Meal
Papa Gino’s has everything from salads, pasta, subs, and even Family Meal Deals which consist of many of their pasta favorites in family-sized portions. Today, we are all about the Pizza because that is what puts Papa Gino’s Pizza on the map!
Check out some of the flavors you can order for takeout or delivery for your date night in!
- Traditional Cheese – Papa Gino’s famous pizza (my favorite). This pizza is made of hand-stretched dough, vine-ripened tomatoes, and 3 kinds of cheese.
- Chicken Bacon Ranch – If you love sweet and savory flavors, this pizza is for you! It is my runner up for favorites!
- Buffalo Mac & Cheese – My oldest loves this one because it features her two favorite foods that she loves on one slice!
- Mac & Cheese – If you love ooey, gooey macaroni and cheese—this pizza is for you!!
- Traditional Pepperoni – Both Jared and the kids LOVE their Pepperoni because it is always generously topped with loads of deliciousness.
- Meat Combo – This pizza is for anyone who LOVES alll the meats! You will not be hungry after eating this meaty, cheesy pizza.
- Italian Sausage Ricotta – A more upscale pizza, this combo is for those that can appreciate the class Italian flavors.
- Crispy Buffalo Chicken – Love spice? This pizza is for you! Crispy chicken tenders are coated with barbecue sauce and loaded on this pizza.
- Boss Barbecue Chicken – Another pizza for those that love sweet, smoky flavors! Grilled chicken, red onions, bacon, and cheese are nestled on a three-cheese pizza with a hearty swirl of barbecue sauce.
- The “Works” – If you want a hearty pizza that is loaded with meat and veggies, this is your pizza!
- Super Veggie – Perfect for anyone who is looking for a meat alternative, this pizza is LOADED with fresh veggies and cooked perfectly.
Papa Gino’s Pizza also has a gluten-free crust. All of their pizzas are available in small, large, and X- Large sizes.
Decide on a Drink
A romantic meal at home deserves a great drink! We picked up a 2 liter of Sierra Mist (Papa Gino’s carries Pepsi Products & Pure Leaf Tea) for our daytime festivities. We reserved the adult drinks for at night once the kiddos went to bed.
Choose Your Dessert
Did you know that Papa Gino’s Pizza even has dessert options that are so tasty? All good dinners at home end with something sweet! Let’s explore what you can get in-restaurant for pickup or delivery.
- Cinnamon Sticks – These are made in-house from fresh dough and coated in butter, cinnamon, and sugar. Enjoy them with a cup of sweet icing.
- Cookies – They have an assortment of delicious jumbo cookies that can tastefully complete your meal.
- Brownie – Choose from a decadent blondie or fudge brownie.
Overall, if you’re looking for a safe, and delicious way to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your loved one(s), consider checking out Papa Gino’s Pizza!
Be sure to visit Papa Gino’s official site for any deals or coupons.
Papa Gino’s Pizza Giveaway!
Want to possibly win a FREE Large Cheese Pizza? Comment below with your favorite Papa Gino’s Pizza or food item! On 2/19 we will choose 5 winners! Must be 18 or older to enter to win. One comment per household. Winner will be emailed for mailing details. Prize will be in the form of a FREE pizza coupon valid at participating locations. We are not responsible for lost or stolen prizes. Good luck!