Sweet, creamy peanut butter and marshmallow topping is sandwiched between crispy RITZ Crackers and enveloped in chocolate candy. These RITZ Peanut Butter Crackers with Marshmallow are delectable.
This post has been sponsored by NABISCO. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Pick up these recipes ingredients at your local Shaw’s
Today, I am sharing one of our family’s favorite snack cracker recipes for after-school treats! These RITZ Peanut Butter Crackers combine sweet & savory flavors to make a tongue-tantalizing snack!
Made with childhood-favorite flavor pairings, these chocolate-dipped sandwich crackers make me smile and are pretty easy to assemble. This best part is this recipe is no-bake and perfect for bake sales!
We found our RITZ Crackers at Shaw’s, which is our favorite local grocery store chain.
Shaw’s always has the best sales, so we often shop there and stock up on deals.
The Shaw’s Just for U app is my favorite grocery store savings app because I earn free rewards points to exchange for free groceries! I can also load valuable coupons to my account. At checkout, I simply add my phone number to the pin pad and reap the savings!
How to make Chocolate Covered RITZ Peanut Butter Crackers
Making these peanut butter and chocolate sandwich crackers is super easy! The hardest thing is melting the chocolate wafers, and even that is relatively easy to do right in the microwave.
You will need the following ingredients:
- RITZ Crackers
- Creamy peanut butter
- Melting wafers/chocolate
- Marshmallow topping (fluff)
- Peanut butter chips
- Mini Marshmallow bits for topping
Get the printable recipe below!
Are you excited to make these chocolate covered RITZ Sandwich Crackers? Be sure to print the recipe below and let us know in the comments if you try them!
Ritz Peanut Butter Crackers (with Marshmallow)
- 30 Ritz Crackers
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup marshmallow fluff
- 12 ounces chocolate candy melt wafers
- 2 tbsps mini marshmallows
- 2 tbsps peanut butter chips
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Lay out on roll of Ritz Crackers and divided them evenly.
- Spread on a thin layer of peanut butter on half of the crackers.
- Spread on a thin layer of marshmallow on the opposite crackers.
- From crackers into sandwiches.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals – stirring in-between each session. Mine took (3) 30 second intervals to get creamy.
- Using a fork to assist, dip one sandwich in at a time and then place it on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each (as you go) with mini marshmallows and peanut butter chips.
- Once you are done, allow them to fully harden in the fridge.
- Store your crackers in an airtight container.