This recipe makes 12 perfect-sized, traditional-flavored, Mini Cheesecakes They are topped with a dollop of high-quality, melted chocolate and festive Valentine’s Day candies. However, they can be easily omitted for all-year enjoyment. This post is sponsored by Color It Candy.
In the mood for the cheesecake, but don’t want to bake a full-sized cake? That is totally okay because these mini cheesecakes are PERFECT! You do not need a spring-form pan, special equipment or much skill to bake up 12 perfect, bite-sized cheesecakes.
Today, our sponsor, Color It Candy is making these adorably fun mini cheesecakes extra cute thanks to their fantastic party candies that are pretty much available in EVERY color you can imagine! We are proudly featuring their Foiled Hearts and Sixlets products in several gorgeous shades of pink.
But first, lets dive into all things mini cheesecakes! There is a slight art to cheesecake making, but I promise these mini cheesecakes are much easier than making a larger sized cake like this Crustless Cheesecake I love to make my family.
Cheesecake in a Muffin Tin
If you are a loyal reader (thank you), you all know I love muffin tin recipes so much! In fact I plan on *hopefully* getting my muffin tin recipe blog off the ground soon.
Anyhow, making cheesecake in a muffin tin is super easy! But first, you will need a few ingredients to get started. Admittedly, I am not a cheesecake crust kinda girl, but do enjoy these.
Cream Cheese. 16 ounces of room temperature is super important for a non-lumpy cheesecake.
Eggs. You will need 2 eggs at room temperature. However, you will only be using the yolk from the second.
Sugar. White granulated sugar helps to add sweetness to the batter. You will only need a 1/2 cup. You can also add 1 tbsp. of granulated sugar to the crust mixture, but I do not because I am not one for super sweet crusts.
Vanilla Extract. Just one tsp. adds the perfect “vanilla” to these plain cheesecakes.
Graham Crackers. One sleeve of original or low-fat graham crackers works best. I crushed mine using a rolling pin and 1 gallon freezer bag.
Butter. Melting your butter helps to bind the graham cracker crumbs. 30 seconds in the microwave works perfectly.
How to Bake Cheesecake in a Muffin Tin
Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
Line a 12-count muffin tin with cupcake wrappers.
Spray each wrapper with nonstick spray for easy cheesecake removal.
Once your graham cracker crumbs mixture is ready, spoon one tablespoon into each tin well.
Press down the mixture firmly.
Bake for 5 minutes.
Once baked, remove from oven and set aside.
Meanwhile, add your cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and extract to a medium-sized bowl and cream using a hand mixer.
Once it is lump-free, it is time to add it to each cupcake space.
I used an ice-cream scooper to add batter to each space.
I did have about 2 scoops of extra batter so I baked it in a mini ramekin at the same time as the others and it came out perfectly.
Bake for 30 minutes. *see notes
Decorate Mini Cheesecakes
For the decorative aspect, I melted high quality chocolate to top each cheesecake with. I simply melted until creamy and spooned on an even amount to each. One Ghiradelhi White Chocolate Baker’s Bar worked perfectly.
Then, I added an unwrapped Foiled Solid Milk Chocolate Heart to each. I did leave the foil on 2 for photography purposes–they are so cute! You can also find them in this lighter pink color.
I lined the outer top portions with Shimmer White Sixlets, Shimmer Bright Pink Sixlets, and Hot Pink Sixlets.
You can find many shades of pink Sixlets on the Color It Candy website. They have candies perfect for ALL occasions and events.
More Cheesecake Recipes to Try
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Crustless Cheesecake
- Keto Strawberry Cheesecake
- Keto Blueberry Cheesecake
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Cream Cheese Danish
Speaking of events, we are back for another awesome collab with Dawn over at Cutefetti! Be sure to check out her Cupcake Bar fun over on her blog! There is lots of Valentine’s Day fun to be had there. Time to party cupcake style!!
- 12 count cupcake pan
- Hand mixer
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4.5 oz Graham crackers 1 sleeve
- 3 tbsps. butter melted
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray each wrapper with nonstick spray for easy cheesecake removal.
- Once your graham cracker crumbs mixture is ready, spoon one tablespoon into each tin well.
- Press down the mixture firmly.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Once baked, remove from oven and set aside.
- Meanwhile, add your cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and extract to a medium-sized bowl and cream using a hand mixer.
- Once it is lump-free, it is time to add it to each cupcake space.
- I used an ice-cream scooper to add batter to each space.
- I did have about 2 scoops of extra batter so I baked it in a mini ramekin at the same time as the others and it came out perfectly.
- Bake for 30 minutes. *see notes.
- Place cheesecakes in the fridge for at least one hour to firm them up before decorating.
- Once cooled, chop and melt white chocolate until creamy.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate over each.
- Decorate with Sixlets, sprinkles, and Foiled Hearts.
- Store in the fridge until ready to eat.