Moist Pumpkin Spice Cake contains only 3 ingredient items and is a tasty, and lower fat fall bundt cake. Every moist bite celebrates the flavors of fall we all have come to enjoy.
Fall is about 3 weeks away and I have already been enjoying pumpkin spice coffee, cakes, and lattes. Call me an early bird, but I am such a Fall enthusiast! I just love the crispy, chilly air, pumpkins, and the need to have my hands wrapped around a warm drink like hot apple cider.
Then come all those yummy apple and pumpkin baked goods. What I don’t love about fall is the extra 10 lbs that I feel comes with it! There are just so many delicious and easy pumpkin recipes to be made. That brings me to today’s creation which happens to be ONLY 3 Ingredient Moist Pumpkin Spice Cake.
Because, why not?
I have always love pumpkin spice cake-and even the boxed version was yummy. However, I didn’t have that or eggs on hand so I decided to follow a suggested recipe and make my own.
The final product was a short, and rather bumpy bundt cake. Next time, I will be making this recipe in a loaf cake pan, or 9×9, for presentation. This came out good, but not amazing looks wise.
However, the taste? Yeah, that was spot on good! This cake was moist, and totally perfect for a cool fall day! It takes under 30 mins from start to finish and is a real keeper, and “short cut hack” recipe.
3 Ingredient Moist Pumpkin Spice Cake Ingredients
- 1 15.5 ounce box of yellow cake mix
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
- (1) 15 ounce can of pureed pumpkin
How to Make 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Cake
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
Grease a loaf pan, 9×9 cake pan, or a bundt cake pan with nonstick spray.
All all the ingredients to a mixing bowl.
Mix all the above ingredients until combined. The batter will be moist, but thick
Pour batter into cake pan, and smooth it out with a rubber spatula so the batter is evenly distributed around the pan.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the cake. Allow this cake to fully cool before removing it from the pan and slicing.
This ONLY 3 Ingredient Moist Pumpkin Spice Cake would also go great with some cream cheese frosting. With only 3 ingredients, it is one of the easiest fall desserts that is lower fat! It is also perfect for those days when you want cake but don’t have eggs, milk, or butter in the house.
Three Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Cake
- bundt cake pan
- 15.5 ounces yellow cake mix *you can use spice cake mix. If you do omit the pumpkin spice making this a 2 ingredient cake!
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin
- Preheat your oven to 350° F.
- Grease a loaf pan, 9×9 cake pan, or a bundt cake pan with nonstick spray.
- All all the ingredients to a mixing bowl; mix until combined. The batter will be moist, but thick.
- Pour batter into cake pan, and smooth it out with a rubber spatula so the batter is evenly distributed around the pan.
- Bake for 25- 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to fully cool before removing from the pan and slicing.