Sweet mini peppers are stuffed with spicy buffalo chicken dip and baked until a melty perfection. These are a perfect low-carb party finger food to make for your next get-together.
Do you like buffalo chicken & sweet peppers? If so, you’ll love these low-carb Buffalo Chicken Sweet Pepper Bites! They’re perfect for a quick snack! Plus, they’re baked instead of fried so you can feel good about eating them!
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Sweet Peppers
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Gather your recipe ingredients and prepare a cutting board.
Slice peppers in half and discard stems, seeds, and membranes. Place them on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
Using a spoon, stuff each mini pepper half with buffalo chicken filling.
Once all are stuffed, place the sheet pan in the oven, and bake for 15 minutes.
Once done, sprinkle with the remaining green onion and enjoy warm.
Peppers – You can add this stuffing to prepared jalapeno peppers for more spice, or make a meal out of it by stuffing 4 large bell peppers. You will need to cook the bell peppers for 40 minutes, covered.
Cheese – Love cheese? You can top these peppers with your favorite melted cheese for a yummy twist.
Dressing – You can use ranch or blue cheese dressing for these.
Chicken – Any kind of cooked, de-boned chicken will work for this recipe. Some people even use canned chicken!
How to Store these Sweet Pepper Bites
These pepper bites are easy to store in the refrigerator! You can prepare them earlier in the day for a party. Simply stuff them as directed, and cover the baking sheet with plastic wrap. Once ready to bake, pop them in the oven, and bake them for 15-16 minutes.
Have leftovers? You can also store cooled, cooked peppers for up to 3 days for the best flavor.
More Buffalo Chicken Recipes to Try Today
- Air Fried Buffalo Chicken Wontons
- Buffalo Chicken Crescent Poppers
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- Buffalo Chicken Nachos
- Buffalo Onion Chicken Dip
Baked Buffalo Chicken Peppers
- Oven rack adjusted to the center position
- measuring cup
- large baking sheet
- medium-sized mixing bowl
- 16 mini rainbow peppers
- 1½ cups seasoned, cooked chicken cubed or shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- ¼ cup buffalo wing sauce
- ¼ cup blue cheese dressing can also use ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons green onion diced
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice peppers in half and discard stem, seeds and membranes. Place them on the parchment-lined baking sheet.16 mini rainbow peppers
- In a medium bowl, combine cooked chicken, softened cream cheese, shredded cheese, wing sauce, blue cheese dressing, and half of the green onions.1½ cups seasoned, cooked chicken, 8 ounces cream cheese, ½ cup shredded cheese, ¼ cup buffalo wing sauce, ¼ cup blue cheese dressing, 2 tablespoons green onion
- Using a spoon, stuff each mini pepper half with buffalo chicken filling.
- Once all are stuffed, place sheet pan in the oven, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Once done, sprinkle with remaining green onion and enjoy warm.